Oct 20, 2007

Isabella's Haircut

For the last couple of months Isabella has been saying she wanted a haircut. We kind of hoped she'd forget about it or change her mind, but she didn't. So, today we went to get it cut. She had 10 inches cut off, so she was able to donate it to locks of love. Here are a few pictures.














4 comments:

Marti said...

Wow! Isabella, you look beautiful! What a nice thing you did to donate your hair to Locks of Love.

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks great! It seems like she was really well-behaved, too - I'm impressed. Chickpea's never had her hair cut, so I think if we wait until she's Isabella's age, she'd sit still a lot better.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pictures. I do like Miss I's hair but will miss the long stuff. She looks so grown up now. That's the way it goes.

eva said...

isabella's haircut is so cute! love it. :)