Aug 22, 2007

Isabella's prayer

Tonight Liza asked Isabella who she would like to pray for. She said, "I'll pray for Paffy and you pray for Naffy." Liza suggested that she pray for both and she'd pray for real people. So, she begins, "Dear Jesus. I pray for Paffy and Naffy that they would be safe on thier trip that I don't know where they're going. I pray they would not get hit by a car when they get out and that they would stop when they get to the street. I pray, amen."

I guess those little talks on staying out of the street and looking for cars when crossing the road are sinking in, :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just never will know how important teaching prayers and listening to them will be. It is important to set the example at this point and it looks like you are doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

Is that Isabella's favorite blanket? Good picture