Aug 19, 2007

Future Therapy

It is not a normal day if Isabella does not say something that has Liza and I laughing out loud. I hope we are not damaging her too badly. I can see her on the couch at 29 telling her psychologist all about how he parents used to laugh at her. :-) The fact that it is recorded forever on a blog is probably not the best either... but oh well. 

Today as we were on our way to church, the Veggie Tales CD, "Oh Veggie, Where Art Thou" was playing. This is a collection of old hymns and praise music. She really likes it. I get a chuckle every time I hear her singing "Give me that old time religion"... Today she was in the back happily singing, "Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me. Way beyond the flu." I laughed out loud.  

Then, tonight at the dinner table she was talking away and suddenly stopped, then sneezed. Liza said, "Bless you!" To which she replied, "I did a big bless you all over you!  I think I might need to bless you again! I might even bless you 2 more times!"  We had a big laugh yet again. I just hope she understands one day while laying on the couch that it's just because she is so darn cute when she says things with such conviction. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom sneezed and I said "Bless You" to her. Johnie looked at me and said "Daddy Bless' Mommy". This went on two times. We think that he means when we pray and Dad says "Bless Mommy and Gee, and etc.
They are too funny!