Feb 26, 2007

Broad Daylight

Today something happened that was no fun. At work we have lots of expensive video equipment. Richard, one of the guys on my team, had taken one of our expensive cameras out of the locked cabinet and taken back to the media studio room. He started it capturing some video, then stepped down the hall to go to the restroom. In the 5 minutes he was gone, someone walked in the front door, came down the hall and stole two cameras out of the room he had been working in, then stepped in to our main office room and stole the other expensive camera out of the cabinet that was no longer locked. All this at 2pm in broad daylight with lots of people in the office. I still can't believe it. I'm just thankful that they didn't steal our new camera. Craziness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the camera equipment. I know they cost a whole lot of money. does the company have hidden cameras? check the tapes. my mom is flying home today from grandma's. she will be staying with uncle jack for some time at night until she can sleep in her own bed. it was very hard to see grandpa go. I would have a very hard time saying goodbye to my spouse after 49 years. Its interesting to see how couples become 1 person instead of 2 seperate individuals. My grandparents went everywhere together. If any person wants a role model check out my grandma and grandpa. They are very special people. CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT GRANDMA NET HAS A CELL PHONE! INCREDIBLE! Chris and Lisa it was so much fun seeing ya'll. Your children are beautiful. It was great to see ya. Have a great day
matt and angela