We are very happy to have Aunt Dawny and Baby 'Nyssa visiting this week while Daddy is in Mexico. But since I don't have any idea how to load them, there will be no pictures this week.
Last night we had a football party watching UT lose to Ohio State. Isabella loved it! When I told her it was time to go night-night, she said "No, more football." Earlier in the evening I did ask her what our favorite sport is. She responded correctly, "Basketball!" Someone commented you could start brainwashing early. Every so often she would yell "Texas!" We practiced "Hook 'em Horns!" and the hand signal. By the end of the season I think she will have it.
This evening we were driving home from dinner and Anyssa was crying. Isabella said she was sad because she missed her daddy. I asked her if she missed Isabella's daddy, and Isabella said, "No, Uh-uh Perwey." She is getting these families figured out.
LaDawn is very excited to have already gone to Rudy's for lunch! We have our priorities.
1 comment:
Yep, Bella now recognizes Bevo wherever we go and when she sees even the little Longhorn logo on someones back bumper she says, "Texas!" She is trying to teach Landry the Hook 'em Horns finger sign now. I'm sure Isabella isn't too far behind!
Post a Comment