Sep 23, 2006
Favorite part of day
One of my favorite parts of the day has become when I put Zach down for his nap. Part of his routine is rocking and singing "Jesus Loves Me" a few times. Isabella has decided to join me in this so we sit in the rocking chair in her room, both of them on my lap, and sing together to Zach. He just stares and smiles at Isabella. Her voice is definitely stronger at the end of each phrase, but she is slowly learning the song. It is really precious to see their relationship developing. Then she comes into Zach's room with me and sits quietly on the futon while I rock him a little more and then put him down. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed hearing Isabella sing to me on the phone last night thanks to Chris for wanting to share this with us. I just love the innocence of this age and all that we can put into their little brains and it will stay there.
Post a Comment