This has been peach week around the DeGarmo household. After trying bananas and applesauce the previous week, Zach tried peaches this week. Isabella was much more excited about it than he was at first, but he really liked them and ate them right up.
The next morning, Isabella and Zach got up about the same time. I (Chris) was in Zach's room with Isabella and Liza was changing Zach's first diaper of the morning. Isabella heard Liza groan, and instantly said, "Zach poopstink!." I said, "Oh boy, those peaches are coming back again." At that, she jumped up and ran in to the other room saying "See peaches poopstink! See peaches poopstink!" We had a good laugh.
Today Liza asked Isabella if she'd like pears or peaches for dinner. She chose peaches. As I was getting a can of them down, she said, "No hot peaches. Belle want cold peaches!" She wanted to make sure that we weren't going to cook them. We assured her that we had no plans for hot peaches. This made her quite happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment