Aug 2, 2006
Isabella's first prayer
At meal times we pray as a family, as well as when we are putting Isabella to bed at night. She and I have also prayed about potty-training. Today she got in trouble and after I disciplined her, I asked her what she should do when Mommy tells her to do something. She said "pray Jesus." I agreed, so I prayed that she would listen and obey. I asked her if she wanted to pray and she said "yes". So very quietly, she said "Dear Jesus" and then some unintelligable words. When she paused I told her to say "Amen" when she is finished. She promptly did that and smiled. So exciting to see a little one begin to follow what she is seeing that is good. Liza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is the beginning. How exciting when these moments come.
Gramie Charlotte
Post a Comment