Mar 1, 2010

"I'm taking time to pray"

Last Friday at dinner, Isabella said, "Today I decided to take some time to pray." We asked her when she did this and she said, "Well, today was the the last one going around the track and was by myself, so I thought this would be a good time to pray, so I did." I asked what she was praying for and she said lots of things and different people. I thought it was remarkable that she would be thinking about that even at school and that she would do something like that on her own. She is a very sweet little girl. :-)

2 comments:

B-ri said...

Wonderful. That certainly puts a smile on your face. :)

Busy1 said...

Liza,
I just read the comment you posted on my blog about the "Honey for a Child's Heart". Too funny. I loved the book - was truly inspired to keep reading -- and reminded of why I love reading so much. Was also encouraged to find many of our favorites on her list. It's funny b/c I posted this post and then my friend (who teaches reading) added a link to her website and is offering to give away a free copy b/c she was so impressed with the book as well) Good stuff.

Hope all is well with you.