Dec 12, 2009

Welcome Home!

Please join us in welcoming Alexander Adrian William DeGarmo (Xander.) Born Dec 9th. 8lbs 2oz, 21" long.



This video was shot by Isabella. I think she did a great job!

5 comments:

Angela J Reeves said...

Isabella did a fantastic job indeed. Her interview skills are top notch!

Marti said...

So excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

we are so excited for you guys. the "safari" has been praying the last week for you guys.

Tsh said...

Congratulations!

Busy1 said...

I just wanted to share a story with you guys. After Chris called us to say they were on the way to the hospital to pick up Xander, Morgan heard the message and asked if you were adopting a baby. (She read a book recently about a child that was adopted and knows a little about it). As I was tucking her into bed that night (and we were still waiting for news that you had indeed picked him up), I explained to her that you guys needed our prayers because there was still a chance that the baby's Mommy would decide that she wanted to keep him and then you all would be very sad so I thought we should pray that the Mommy went throught with it and gave you guys her little baby. Morgan nodded to me that she agreed but then she got a really sad look on her face and said, "Mommy, I think we need to pray for the baby's real Mommy too because she must be VERY sad having to give up her baby". So we prayed for the baby's Mom as well." I just thought it was very special that she understood what a gift you guys were receiving. Congrats!