We've discovered that with no TV in the house, the kids can come up with all kinds of ways to entertain themselves....
Jul 14, 2009
Random stuff from Fort Collins
I thought I'd do a quick catchup from Fort Collins.... I've got a few pictures from different things over the last week... first is a picture of my coaching group for the Leadership Track. Finch, to my left, is our coach. The rest, from left to right is Marc, me, Kevin and Phil. We've had a good time learning lots of new stuff and getting to know each other.
Here was what I thought looked like a kid zoo. I heard lot's of noise coming from the landing above our front door and when I went out and looked up, I saw this gaggle of little kids. They were all up at our upstairs neighbor's apartment.
A couple of days ago we went just across the street so the kids could ride their new scooters and they decided it would be more fun to climb a tree...


We've discovered that with no TV in the house, the kids can come up with all kinds of ways to entertain themselves....
We've discovered that with no TV in the house, the kids can come up with all kinds of ways to entertain themselves....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We know Marc! Tell him hi from the Tripps.
Post a Comment