Update: We've put up posters all around and checked the animal shelter, but still no Hoosier. We're still praying for a safe return. Zach forgets and calls him, then says, "Oh, Hoosier bye bye." Isabella is ok. She thinks he may have decided to move on. I hope not.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Today while Liza and the kids were out from 10 to 2, Hoosier managed to dig out of the backyard and go for walkabout. He's got a tag on with our address and phone number, but no call so far. Isabella and I went out and drove all over the neighborhood, but didn't see him. Isabella and Zach are both praying for him to come home. Please join us in praying for a safe return for him. Thanks!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Today while Liza and the kids were out from 10 to 2, Hoosier managed to dig out of the backyard and go for walkabout. He's got a tag on with our address and phone number, but no call so far. Isabella and I went out and drove all over the neighborhood, but didn't see him. Isabella and Zach are both praying for him to come home. Please join us in praying for a safe return for him. Thanks!
2 comments:
Oh goodness! I am praying for your poor puppy dog!
Any news on Hoosier yet?
Post a Comment