A couple of days later they made chocolate chip cookies. When I got home Isabella was taking them off the cookie sheet and putting them on the rack to cool. I thought she looked a little like the hamburger helper guy with that glove...
Feb 24, 2008
More Cookies
For claiming that she doesn't like to make cookies, Liza has been doing it quite a bit lately with the help of the kids. On the 13th, they made a batch of Valentines cookies and took some over to Ashley who is at home most all the time with the new baby. She was very happy to have them! The kids had a great time making them, as you can see...
Isabella and Liza have matching aprons. She loves to use the baking set she got from Bobby and Marjorie for Christmas to roll out the cookies.
Zach had fun helping out too.
What better way to do cookies than with pink frosting?!?
Those look good...
You may wondering why Zach looks like he just went 3 rounds with Rocky Balboa. He woke up from his nap with a swollen and gunked up eye. The next day the doctor discovered a combo eye/ear infection. I'm sure it didn't hurt the cookies. ;-)
A couple of days later they made chocolate chip cookies. When I got home Isabella was taking them off the cookie sheet and putting them on the rack to cool. I thought she looked a little like the hamburger helper guy with that glove...

She had a great time helping. Zach got too close to the pan to "see see cookies" and got a nice burn mark on his chin. The scab has now come off, but he still has a little red mark. He'll have to come up with a better story than this one to explain it later in life. :-)
A couple of days later they made chocolate chip cookies. When I got home Isabella was taking them off the cookie sheet and putting them on the rack to cool. I thought she looked a little like the hamburger helper guy with that glove...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are really good pics and thanks for sharing. Like the furniture.
Post a Comment