Sep 19, 2007

Big Ball!

A couple of days ago, Zach and I went to Walmart to do some shopping. As soon as we went in, he saw the row of huge balloons and immediately starting saying "want balloon!" which sounds more like "ont booon!" I said no, and moved away from them as quickly as possible, but it seemed like there were balloons everywhere.

Then, we passed by a huge cage full of balls. When he saw that, his eyes lit up and he started saying, "Big ball! Big Ball!" which sounds more like "Beeeee ball! Beeee ball!" At $2.50, I thought this was a bargain, so I pulled one out and handed it to him. It was so big, you couldn't see him behind it in the cart. Just the ball with two little hands on either side, then he would move it over and look around with a big smile and say, "Beeee ball!" As we worked our way back across the store and through the food isles, we handed out smiles to everyone as he would look around his ball at them and say "beeee ball!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet look.

Anonymous said...

I like your ball Zach. Which parent picked it up for you? That is a very pretty color. Love, you Zachariah