May 14, 2007

You'd be happy!

On Saturday, Isabella and I were coming downstairs. She got her foot stuck in her blanket and thought it was funny as she tried to come down the stairs anyway. I said ,"Honey, don't do that. You could trip and fall down the stairs and land on your head." She said, "That would hurt me." "Yes it would," I replied "it could hurt you so bad you could even die."
With out missing a beat she said, "Oh! Then I would go to heaven with Jesus and you and mommy and Zachers would be so happy!" I then tried to explain that while, yes, we would be happy that she was in heaven, that we would be very unhappy to not have her here anymore and would miss her a lot. "Ok- I be careful" was her response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The innocense of little ones. How precious.