Here is the house we have made an offer on. We don't have it yet, but we are hoping to get it in the next couple of days. We'll keep you posted.

The front view.

The side of the house- it's a corner lot.

The entrance in to the living room from above.

Looking in the living room in to the kitchen and back to the family room around to the right.

The kitchen would need the most work. The cabinets would need to have new doors and be painted.

The family room. You can tell by the wet-bar that this was a mid-eighties house. :-)

This would be Belle's bedroom. It has a cute little window seat.
4 comments:
This was the exact floorplan Josh and Joan used to live in! And what you're saying would be Belle's room was Holden's room. They used that upstairs landing as a play area.
How cool.
Very cute. I'm a little jealous... I've always wanted a window seat like that! Good luck!
-Diana
It looks like a wonderful house! I will keep you in my prayers as always. Good luck!
Post a Comment